Collection of your personal information
Use of your personal information
Your personal information may be used and disclosed as follows:
1. To respond to your questions and requests, to provide you with access to certain areas and features and to communicate with you about your activities on this website.
2. To share it with our affiliated companies and service providers as required to perform functions on our behalf in connection with the website (such as delivery of merchandise, administration of the website or promotions or other features on it, marketing, data analysis or customer services). Further use, or disclosure, of the information by them for other purposes is not permitted.
3. To provide you with product information or promotional and other offers from us or our affiliates or promotional partners, including disclosure to our affiliates and promotional partners*
* However, at the point of collection of your information we will provide you either an "opt in" or "opt-out" mechanism, depending on the circumstances. An "opt-in" mechanism will provide you the opportunity to positively indicate that you would like, or do not object to, our sending you such further communications and we will not send you any unless you have "opted-in". An "opt-out" mechanism will provide you the opportunity to indicate that you do not want us to send you such further communications, and if you "opt-out" we will not send you any.
* Either way, opting-in or opting-out will be up to you and, in addition, if you do not want us to use your personal information for a particular purpose or disclose it to a third party, you may "opt out" at any time by contacting us as provided below.
* Specific opt-outs may also be provided at the point of collection or along with the communications to you.
4. For disclosures in connection with an actual or proposed sale of some or all of our business or assets, as discussed under the heading "Transfer of assets", below.
5. For disclosures required by law, regulation or court order [or requested by a competent prosecuting or regulatory authority.
7. In an emergency to protect the health or safety of website users or the general public or in the interests of national security.
8. For other purposes set out when your information is collected or in any additional terms and conditions applicable to the particular feature of the website.
The disclosures of personal information described above may involve transfers of information to countries which do not have data protection laws as strict as in the United Kingdom.
Except as described above, we will not provide any of your personal information to any third parties without your specific consent.
We take children's privacy protection seriously. We operate this website in compliance with all applicable laws in the United Kingdom. Children under the age of 16 should have a parent/guardian's consent before providing any personal information to the website. We will not, as provided by applicable law, require or request children under this age to provide more personal information than is reasonably necessary to participate in the applicable activity on the website. If we determine upon collection that a user is under this age, we will not use or maintain his/her personal information without the parent/guardian's consent. Without such consent, though, the child may not be able to participate in certain activities. However, in certain circumstances, we may maintain and use such information (in accordance with the rest of this Policy and applicable law) in order to notify and obtain consent from the parent/guardian and for certain safety, security, liability and other purposes permitted under applicable law. A parent/ guardian can review, remove, change or refuse further collection or use of their child's personal information by contacting us as provided below (include child's name, address and e-mail address).
Cookies are a system which stores data on your computer about site usage history exchanged between your computer (browser) and us when you view any page of this website, as well as statistical information, such as age, gender and place of residence contained in information you may provide to us when you register as a member or apply for a promotional campaign. Cookies can be used to display information which is the most appropriate for each customer. If you set your browser to permit transmission and reception of cookie information, we can obtain cookie information from your browser. We will not seek to identify you from the information contained in cookies alone.
The data generated through cookies on the website fall into the following categories:
Strictly Necessary: These cookies are essential in order to enable you to move around the website and use its features, such as accessing secure areas of the website and saving items to a shopping basket. Performance: These cookies collect information about how visitors use a website, for instance which pages visitors go to most often and if they receive error messages. These cookies are used to improve how a website works in future versions.
Functionality: These cookies allow the website to remember choices you make such as user name, language or region you are in and provide a more enhanced personal experience.
Targeting or Advertising: These cookies are used to deliver content more relevant to you and your interests.
We don't permit any third parties to advertise on our website but we cannot control advertisers that are allowed by internet service providers to advertise whilst you are browsing on the internet.
We are required by law to obtain your consent for all types of cookies that we place other than those that are "Strictly Necessary". Therefore, we have made it easier for you to manage the different types of cookies that are used on the website by allowing you to choose whether cookies are placed when browsing our website when you begin your visit. However, please be aware that if you block cookies (including Strictly Necessary cookies) you may not be able to access certain functionality or parts of this website.
Security of your information
Certain reasonable security measures are taken to help protect information you send to this website. However, we cannot guarantee the security of such information. To the fullest extent permitted by law, we disclaim all liability and responsibility for any loss, damage, liability or cost you may suffer due to any loss, unauthorized access, misuse or alteration of any information you submit to this website.
This website may contain links to other web sites that we do not own or operate. We do not control, recommend or endorse and are not responsible for these sites or their content, products, services or privacy policies. You should note when you leave this website and read the privacy policies and terms of these other sites. You should also independently assess the authenticity of any website which appears or claims that it is one of our sites (including those linked to through an email).
We control and operate the website from our offices in England. All matters relating to the website are governed by English Law, without reference to conflict or choice of law principles. You agree that the jurisdiction and venue for any legal proceeding relating to the website shall be the appropriate English courts. We do not warrant or imply that the website or materials on it are appropriate for use outside of the United Kingdom. The information set forth in this website concerning any products or services is applicable only in the United Kingdom, and these products or services may not be available in all locations. If you are located outside of the United Kingdom, you are solely responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws.
Transfer of assets
If for any reason, any provision herein is found void or unenforceable, it will be severed to the extent void or unenforceable and the remaining provisions will continue in full force and effect.
Please note, we may change information on this website and/or this Policy, at any time without notice. You should regularly review this Policy for any changes. Any changes will be effective immediately upon the posting of the revised Policy on this website. By continuing to use the website, you agree to any changes, and by providing continued access to the website we are providing you consideration for agreement to such changes.
If you have any questions or comments regarding this website, or wish to verify, correct, access, update any of your personal information collected through this website or "opt out" of receiving communications from us as discussed above, contact us at email@example.com.