Take a look at these delicious gluten-free blackcurrant muffins which are bursting with the amazing flavour of British blackcurrants!
- Pre-heat the oven to 170°C and prepare a 12 hole muffin tin with muffin liners.
- Place the sugars, eggs, olive oil, milk, thyme and vanilla in a large bowl and beat together until smooth.
- In a separate bowl whisk together the flours, baking powder and salt until thoroughly combined. Add the flour mixture to the batter and beat together until smooth.
- Stir in the chocolate chips and the blackcurrants until evenly dispersed. Divide the batter into muffin cases, filling to just below the top.
- Bake in the oven for about 20-25 minutes until risen and the blackcurrants are bursting out. Remove the muffins from the tin straight away too cool on a wire rack.
- Drizzle with extra melted white chocolate if you like.